Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 10: Summer Reading

This morning I finished Troy. I may seem heartless, but I didn't cry when Astyanax died. Oh by the way this isn't Troy like the movie Troy... this Troy is by Adele Geras. Anyway I had six questions I had to answer for the summer reading report. What I would do was right notes (handwritten) and then write out my response. Then I would type it on the computer and it would look completely different then what I wrote. I have the habit of self editing.

After finishing one question. I would go on Farm Town for a bit. Do like nothing for a half hour than work on another question. That was pretty much my whole day. When I finally finished and showed my mom this is what she said. (She didn't read it just looked at the papers). "Wow I didn't your responses to be so good." "They are good, right?" Do you see what I have to deal with. I work all day on something and then without even reading it, it gets shot down. Jeez. I still have one book, Milkweed, and the report for it todo. I'll start that tomorrow. The books bought 200 pages so it should be a easy read. Hopefully it is about the Holocaust after all.

Well, off to farm town... probably not. But I am getting over heated from my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment