Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 17: Haha... ugh amazing day...

Today, I found myself bagging at Shoprite once again for another hour and a half. A lady thought I worked there and kept asking me to go get stuff for her from isles. She didn't get it that I was a volunteer.

Around 3ish my friend came over. We were making videos for another friend who is going away to Boarding School. By the time we were finished we had made over 25mins worth of videos. My friend went home early not feeling well. At the end of our final video I was summing things up and to make the end of it fun. I made a freak ass noise and moved really close to the camera with my tongue sticking out. Funniest thing ever!!!

She ended up having a co-ed sleepover with the person we were making the videos for and with another friend. He fell asleep before eleven.

I bugged my friend because she invited me to go to 'the river' tomorrow. Not knowing what that meant and having worry wart parents, I bugged her until she answered all my questions. I hate doing that, but my parents would kill me otherwise. Ugh...

I did manage to get one summer reading questions done. I'll probably redo it. And right now I'm curious what my dad is doing. He snuck back down stair, across the house, and is now on his computer. He has been on there for 15 minutes now. He also left the dog upstairs. I hope he chews stuff up...

No comments:

Post a Comment