Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 18: Sept 6

Sunday... ugh what did I do oh I remember!!!

THis was a fun day. My friend invited me to go to the Wading River with her, which is basically a gigantic realistic lazy river. We were in the water for 2hrs. And it was freezing. It was fun. We left the adults behind and my friend, her sister, and I went ahead. We joked and got slighty hurt and nuts. Overall I had a great time. But by the end my teeth were chattering so loud people were starring.

We had to wait for the adults who had the car keys because we were locked out. Finally I asked someone "Have you seen two people and a cooler?" the guy was like um ya there pretty far down. So we stayed in the water at the end point then eventually got out and started walking along the path. Turns out the adults got tired and froze too so had gotten out of the water. One waited with the rafts while the other went back to get the car. We met half way and then walking back almost got ran over by a truck.

Best day of summer ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment