Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 19: Sept. 7

It was labor day. My family had a BBQ. I invited my two best friends over. One was going away for school and we wouldn't see her so my other friend and I made these goodbye videos. They came out to be so random and funny. The first video we had made the audio didn't work so I sped it up like 5x then added Bunny Hill music.

So after my BBQ we went to my friends house for her sisters birthday. I reminded her sister that I'd said the day before I'd be back for cake!!! We hung out til like 8:30 when we finally got melted ice cream cake. We said our goodbyes to our friend that was going away. I stayed til 9ish. I only got ice cream cake... there was cake from chuckie cheese but I didn't get to try it :(.

It was the last day of summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment